MasterFinance welcomes applications from Real Estate Agents, Accountants and Bookkeepers who would like to commence a referral agreement with us.
We work with over 35 banks and lenders including the main finance providers (Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, NAB and Westpac). In addition we also deal with many medium-sized to smaller lenders which gives us access to loans to suit most people. We tailor our products to the specific requirements of the client and MasterFinance may be able to assist with more specialised loans for the self-employed, for investors or for people living overseas.
Please read our terms and conditions and download our Referral Agent Application Form below.
Terms and Conditions
- All referral partners have to adhere to our ethical standards built on trust and respect. Copyright laws, standard marketing rules and accurate record keeping are mandatory and important to MasterFinance.
- Referral partners are required to keep accurate records and keep up-to-date with our referral system. Partners are strictly NOT permitted to give financial advice or advertise or recommend any financial products to prospective clients.
- MasterFinance deals with all enquiries from our referral partners.
Referral commission structure
- Payments to referral partners are paid in arrears on a monthly basis after the loan has settled. Payments are only due when the loan application was successful and completed. Loan application progress reports will be issued monthly.
- Referral partner payments depend on the size of the loan and further details will be discussed at commencement of the referral arrangement.