MasterFinance’s Legal Partner can provide legal services related to Property, Finance, Business and Will/Estate Planning.
Our professional fees for your “online” conveyance are as follows:
|Queensland||$990.00 inc. GST||$770.00 inc. GST|
|New South Wales||$1,650.00 inc. GST||$1,100.00 inc. GST|
|Australian Capital Territory||$1,650.00 inc. GST||$1,100.00 inc. GST|
|Victoria||$990.00 inc. GST||$770.00 inc. GST|
|South Australia||$990.00 inc. GST||$770.00 inc. GST|
|Western Australia||$1650.00 inc. GST||$990.00 inc. GST|
|Northern Territory||$1320.00 inc. GST||$990.00 inc. GST|
|Tasmania||$990.00 inc. GST||$770.00 inc. GST|
Off the Plan Contracts may take 6 to 18 months to finalise. As such conveyancing of these contracts will attract higher professional fees, please contact our office for a indicative quote.
# Please note that prices do not include search fees and outlays. They are based upon a standard residential contract providing for settlement within 30 – 42 days with a contract price of $1.5 million or less.
SMSF Self-managed super Fund (Legal)
We prepare the complete suite of documents in relation to SMSF Complying Loans including:
SMSF Statements of Advice
Through our subsidiary company we can provide your clients with Statements of Advice in relation to SMSF Borrowing, a requirement for some banks lending on these loans.
SMSF Establishment or Trust Deed update documentation
In order to comply with the ATO and the SIS legislation and regulations, the SMSF Trust Deed must allow for borrowing and provide for a range of other abilities includinge the charging of assets, the appointment of a custodian, and the ability to invest in property. Further to this, if the Fund is lending from a bank, the bank itself will have specific provisions it requires in order to release the loan to the Super Fund. Our deed is vetted by the major banks and complies with all relevant SIS and ATO requirements.
The Trustee of the Super Fund, and the Trustee of the Custodian Trust, cannot be the same legal entity under Trust law. As a result, your client will likely have to register a company to act either as Trustee of the Super Fund or Trustee of the Custodian Trust. It is our view that it is preferable for the Custodian Trustee to be a Company. We can register either a standard Pty Ltd company for a Custodian Trustee, or a Sole Purpose Company Registration for a SMSF Trustee.
SMSF Investment Strategy
The Fund’s Investment Strategy should provide for borrowing, and the investment in property by the Fund. We can prepare an ATO and SIS compliant investment strategy for the Fund tailored for Super Borrowing.
Custodian Trust and Custodian Trust and Loan Packages
We provide both external lender (Bank) and related party lender documentation in relation to SMSF Complying Loans. You receive lawyer sign off on the documents, stating they are compliant with the SIS requirements, and they have also been vetted by the major banks so your client’s settlement will not be held up.
Finance and Banking Law (Legal)
- Loan Facility Agreements incorporating Lump Sum Cash Advance, Revolving Cash Advance Facility, Multi Option Trade Facility, Progressive Drawdown Facility;
- Bills of Mortgage (Freehold and Leasehold);
- Bills of Sale;
- Deeds of Guarantee and Indemnity (Corporate);
- Fixed and Floating Charges and Mortgage Debentures;
- Deeds of Priority;
- Builder/Developer Side Agreements with Financier;
- Deed of Subordination of Shareholder and Beneficiary Loan Accounts;
- Corporations Law Director’s Minutes, Declarations and Shareholder’s Minutes;
- Company Constitution and Trustee Powers Variation Deeds;
- Non-Recourse Facilities;
- Debtor Funding Facilities;
- Negative Pledge and Profit Share; and
- Joint Venture Agreements.
We are up to date with the compliance issues presented by the National Conduct Code in respect of documenting and varying Code facilities. We offer a 24-hour “turnaround” from receipt of instructions.
Our working knowledge of the law of mortgages and the law of securities is extensive as we have conducted a number of “work-outs” for different residential and commercial lenders and associated litigation to:-
- Recover possession;
- Appoint receivers;
- Complete residential subdivisions;
- Obtain full compensation from the State of Queensland; and
- Asset sales by way of auction, tender and private tender.
Wills and Estate Planning
Our experience covers all aspects of Wills & Estate Planing including:-
- Estate Planning;
- Asset Protection;
- Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Advance Health Directives;
- Probate and Administration of Deceased Estates;
- Challenging a Will and Estate Litigation;
- Executors Responsibilities and Commissions;
- Family Provision;
- Elder Law;
- Guardianship and Administration;
- Business Succession and Business Wills.
The price of a basic Will ranges from $300 – $350 (plus GST), depending on your instructions.