Trainee Mortgage and Finance Brokers
At MasterFinance we realise the need for new young talent to be entering the Mortgage Broking industry. Latest statistics show that the average age of a broker is 52 years of age and a large number of these brokers are using outdated strategies and technology, so we want to provide our client with the best possible outcome. Leaving what in our opinion was a real need for a fresh new breed of brokers to enter the industry.
What we look for in a Trainee
The most important thing we look for is a positive attitude and strong work ethic. We have a belief at MasterCourse that we have all the resources and skills to develop Trainees into successful brokers. However, we know we can’t do the work for you.
Becoming successful in this industry is hard work and there are plenty of challenges along the way. With the right attitude and work ethic the reward is well worth it.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A determination to succeed
- You want to be rewarded for your efforts
- You have attention to detail
- A willingness to help others
- A desire to be part of a team that helps each other
- To be able to work in a sometimes pressured environment
- Wanting to continually learn!
- Experience in a lending related field would be advantageous but not essential.
- This is an opportunity to expand your horizons and start an extremely rewarding career!
What to expect with a MasterCourse Traineeship
We expect you to work hard and have fun. It’s an intense learning environment that has a strong culture of serving our existing clients. You will be making a lot of calls to update our most important asset – our clients.
The MasterFinance Traineeship program covers the following educational modules:
1. Induction program
2. Cert IV in Mortgage and Finance Broking
3. MFAA membership exams
4. Front Office Management
5. Sales Administration
6. Sales Marketing
7. The Application Process
8. Client Management System Training
9. Mortgage Aggregator CRM Training
10. The House buying/Refinance Process
11. Business planning
12. Reading financials
13. Personal budget & wealth creation
15. Time management
16. Self- educational development
17. Lender products
18. Lender policies
19. Diploma in Mortgage and Finance Broking
The Cert IV and Diploma in Mortgage Broking can be completed via our educational Partner organization. A discount on Course fees is available.
The traineeship can be completed part-time alongside your other commitments such as another job, family or study.
You need to commit to a weekly training meeting as well as further more flexible hours in order to get practical experience as well as theoretical knowledge and to build up your client base.
MasterFinance offers 3 options to enable you to complete your training.
Option 1 – Mentor Fee of $350 per month plus GST
Option 2 – Mentor Fee of $250 per month plus GST plus 20% commission split
Option 3 – Zero Mentor Fee plus 30% commission split (only available after 6 months)
Mortgage Specialist / Broker
Are you an experienced Mortgage Broker / Credit Adviser Located in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast or the Gold Coast and looking to join a team of mortgage brokers? Opportunities currently exist for highly motivated professional individuals to join our team of Mortgage Specialists. We are looking for people who will be pro-active in generating new business and are willing to promote our company and its range of competitive home loan products. This position would suit an individual with a background in financial services or sales related industry. The positions offer a generous commission split which depends on your level of experience.
- Provide and offer independent mortgage solutions to clients
- Active fact finding and customer needs analysis
- Prompt and excellent delivery of customer service
- Achieve overall sales revenue and profitability targets
- Maintain and expand existing customer base
- Open and develop new referral networks
Applicants should have sound credit, product and technical knowledge of the mortgage industry and be able to guide the client from application to settlement and beyond. You will also need to have exceptional attention to detail and an extremely high service standards.
Along with this the successful applicant will need the following qualities:-
- Diploma or Certificate IV on the pathway to a Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- MFAA or FBAA membership
- A clear understanding of how mortgage transactions are processed from application to settlement
- Keen learner with high energy level and a passion for delighting customers
- The right ethics and morals to put the customers interest first.
- High service commitment to their clients.
- Highly motivated and a genuine want to succeed.
- Be part of a team and contribute to a supportive team culture
- Be able to work unsupervised and to work independently in a fast-moving environment
- A sense of urgency or being able to prioritize when dealing with all issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A willingness to work flexible hours
- Outstanding personal presentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What we can offer:
- Attractive commission structure for successful candidates
- Flexibility and space to manage your own schedule
- A strong support network
Please forward a comprehensive resume and covering letter stating your qualifications and working experience.